• Registered
the way our house is laid out we couldnt do that, they would be tiny match box rooms. our bigest bedroom is 10 x 13 maxium. if we had a dinning room that could become a bedroom but we dont have one in this house.

just to ask what do you plan on when baby alfie gets older?

• Administrators
Well its a case of crossing the bridge when we come to it as such.
We do have the room sizes to split on in half if needs be.
May also consider a loft adaption.

4 beds are rare in Birmingham so i would imagine moving would be ruled out.

Quite like the loft adaption idea
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
4 beds are rare here as most have bought them here. the problem could be solved as my oh mum and dad and whole family are very well off but have never helped us. there family owns about 200 propertys in town that they rent out and my oh dad owns an american scrap yard which he will sell soon for well over £1,000,000 to property developers. but as soon as the Children started showing signs of autism they couldnt get away fast enough.

not that i would accept anything as i couldnt have it hanging over my head. me and my oh have argued alot less since they were interfering all the time. they used to offer to send him on hoilday and buy him a house if he left me and the Children, stuff like that all the time

• Administrators
that is a dispicable way to treat your own family! i am speechless, but i know what you mean you wouldn't want it hanging over your head, they sound like the type to make you feel forever indebted. Families can be difficult, sometimes deliberatly other times spitefully, you know the saying....you can pick your friends but not your family! deffinatly true........(dan would probably deffinatly agree Big Grin )

xx

• Administrators
Oh my dad is just as bad.
Funny thing with my dad is that now days im actually better off than him and he does not like it because he has nothing else to offer other than money and now he cant offer that hes useless.
Dont ever think i said i loved him because i simply dont.
I really would rather live my life without him than have a life full of stresses and arguments with him.
Becky you simply do whats best for your family and to hell with the rest of it.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE