• VIP
(09-12-2010, 08:14 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 08:09 PM)linzi74 Wrote: Hi Daniel

I have just ordered one of these can you tell me if I got one in time and if not will my money be refunded to my card please?

Thanks

Linzi

Hi Linzi,
Yes we now have 3 left and i reserved some stock for people but heard nothing so ive released these few for general sale Smile

Thank you so much will look forward to it arriving. That's one Christmas present for the little guy sorted.

Linzi

• Administrators
(09-12-2010, 08:30 PM)karen68 Wrote: hi daniel. sorry me again i just dont seem 2 b doing this right. have my emails been getting 2 u or anything iv sent. sorry 2 put it on here but so stuck and i no im becoming a pain.
Private message me your full name and address and ill check the order system for you Smile
Emails have been bombarded and working through them today after a day out with the Children Blush
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(09-12-2010, 08:35 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 08:30 PM)karen68 Wrote: hi daniel. sorry me again i just dont seem 2 b doing this right. have my emails been getting 2 u or anything iv sent. sorry 2 put it on here but so stuck and i no im becoming a pain.
Private message me your full name and address and ill check the order system for you Smile
Emails have been bombarded and working through them today after a day out with the Children Blush

i cant private message yet sorry. i did email name and address other day but that wont help u now being so busy with it all. feel like im a nuisance 2 u but will get hang of it i promise. loving the site and hope uv had a great day out

• VIP
daniel i payee through paypal but not had an email is that normal?

• Registered
(09-13-2010, 06:02 PM)jacknchloesmum Wrote: daniel i payee through paypal but not had an email is that normal?

I have had a delay before with paypal confirmations...... log on to paypal and just check recent transactions Smile