• Moderators
what about a drum kit or them keyboards that play different notes? Angel they are great when you arent the parent hehehe, grandma got matt one of those soft piano rug things that you can either pat or stand on and he used to drive me nuts sitting reading or drawing but padding away with his feet so it stayed at grandma's Blush

do they still do thomas train sets where you just have to press a button for it to go off? he would be able to use that at a table
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
Does he like music? What about one of those musical piano floor mats. Some play tunes at the touch of a key or button and I think they are quite sensitive to the touch. x

• Registered
Great minds think alike Corinne - you beat me to it!!!!

• Moderators
lol they drive you nuts after a while deanna, i was glad when he grew out of it, he used to love a game called taxi driver but that hasnt been made for years and cant get it replaced but it would ring a phone and u had to press the phone and it would say "hi i would like a taxi from 9 corner place please" and you had to run finger over roads and get there while it made driving noises hmmmmmmmm another game i glad he wore out hehhe
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
ooooh corrine, my brother had the taxi driver game, pretty sure he's still got it somewhere....! heh.
He's got one of the pad drum kits, my mum got it for his birthday. He can't hit very hard so its still a bit hit and miss at the moment.
I thought about the piano mats, but as he can't stand, he'd just be rolling on them which would irritate the heck out of me! Might promise him one for when he's standing....I won't be able to moan then!
The Thomas set would be amazing if I could find one! Stupidly, one of the things I've missed most with Matthew being disabled, is not being able to get things like train sets. He's had a few that haven't really been taken out of the box when I've got rid, it hurts too much knowing he can't do it and that he can only look at them. I always wanted to get him one of those huge tables with the trainset on, like you see ih hospital waiting rooms. I even planned on getting one for the girls, but they are too girly!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart