• Registered
Hi,

One of my friends has a four-year old little boy recently diagnosed with 15q 13.3 microdeletion. At the moment her little one presents autistic characteristics and mental retardation (speech development delays) She lives in France, does not know anybody who has a child with the same condition and would be grateful if she could get in touch with someone who has a child diagnosed with 15q 13.3 microdeletion, to be able to chat about day-to-day life, treatment, therapies etc

Is there anyone here that can help?
Thank you very much

DarkBendis

Hi
My daughter has a rare chromosomal disorder and we are part of Unique. This supports families with chromosomal disorders giving them information on the disorder and puts people in contact with others with the same deletion, additions etc etc.

Hope this is helpful. It works with people worldwide but is based in the UK. Just put Unique into the search engine and it should come up.

Blod x

• Registered
Thank you very much! I will pass the info about Unique to my friend!
Best wishes to you and your family
x DarkBendis

• VIP
(09-05-2010, 10:52 AM)darkbendis Wrote: Hi,

One of my friends has a four-year old little boy recently diagnosed with 15q 13.3 microdeletion. At the moment her little one presents autistic characteristics and mental retardation (speech development delays) She lives in France, does not know anybody who has a child with the same condition and would be grateful if she could get in touch with someone who has a child diagnosed with 15q 13.3 microdeletion, to be able to chat about day-to-day life, treatment, therapies etc

Is there anyone here that can help?
Thank you very much

DarkBendis
have u heard of this website
http://www.rarechromo.org/html/home.asp

Heart mum of 2 Heart

Hi
This is the website address of Unique. Thanks for putting it up

Blod x