• Established member
(09-13-2010, 11:22 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 11:38 AM)mummy 2 connor Wrote: How long is it taking for delivery of these? I ordered one over a week ago and still haven't received it
Hi,
The product is coming directly from the manufacturer and we had to commit to a bulk purchase in order to get the fantastic price.

The product will be out hitting your doorstep by the end of the week Smile
They have arrive in Britan now but just awaiting Parcel Force to deliver to us and then we will turn them around with speed over night and have them out Smile

Thank you x

• VIP
What's the current delivery time on these please? Smile Not sure if I should order this one or buy one from Halfords. Got my very first car yesterday Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin so one of these would be good.

• Administrators
(09-22-2010, 02:25 PM)koobcam Wrote: What's the current delivery time on these please? Smile Not sure if I should order this one or buy one from Halfords. Got my very first car yesterday Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin so one of these would be good.

Order before 5pm and ill get it out to you tommorow Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
Just wanted to bump this as the price will be going up next week so if anybody wants one please order now.
They are in stock and can be delivered within a few days Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Oh I forgot about this!! Just another quick question, will they be secure enough that a child deffinitely can't open them? My son is 5 and a half. Do they stay on the seat belt or do you have to put it on each time? Thanks!