• Registered
hi guys im wondering how you go about this grant im looking to make a corner of staceys room into a sensory type place for her going to use beanbags etc but would need some sensory lights etc but with us both not working money isnt great any ideas would be help ful x

• Administrators
http://www.cerebra.org.uk/grants if you look around first and identify some equipment your interested in, you need 2 referees so say a social worker/doctor/health visitor/physio... (its all explained on the form) ive heard nothing but possitive stuff about them they look great Smile

Also you can download the form online Big Grin

xx

• VIP
Hi, I have a little girl with Autism, would they fund Music therapy?? Any other ideas what they might fund? Thank you for any replies

• VIP
(10-11-2010, 04:05 PM)elainesmyth Wrote: hi guys im wondering how you go about this grant im looking to make a corner of staceys room into a sensory type place for her going to use beanbags etc but would need some sensory lights etc but with us both not working money isnt great any ideas would be help ful x

Hi Elaine
I got Christopher's Teacher Hazel and Diane the P/T to write letters for Cerebra, just waiting on them calling us to set up a home visit.

Bernie
(10-11-2010, 04:05 PM)elainesmyth Wrote: hi guys im wondering how you go about this grant im looking to make a corner of staceys room into a sensory type place for her going to use beanbags etc but would need some sensory lights etc but with us both not working money isnt great any ideas would be help ful x

Hi Elaine
I got Christopher's Teacher Hazel and Diane the P/T to write letters for Cerebra, just waiting on them calling us to set up a home visit.

Bernie
Don't look down on anyone unless your helping them up