• VIP
(09-03-2010, 10:33 PM)zaksmum Wrote: thats great.....we can't seem to get anywhere with Cerebra. Our area rep is not the most professional person, he's impossible to contact, and even when you do get him he comes out with some very.... odd comments......One of which was that "if you really are sure you want to know what Zaks life expectancy is, he could find out".....didn't realise god had been born again and now works for Cerebra!

Telephone them at cerebra and tell them he's useless, and comments like that are not welcome in your home. Hopefully they'll either send someone else out or do everything my phone and post.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Our OT was here yesterday, and I have often had a moan to her about him. She said that we were not the only ones in the area to dislike the man, and she has recently put in a complaint about him....lets see what happens!
I also complained about a year ago, and he got a bollocking....and then proceeded to call me to tell me he had got a bollocking and had read the e-mail I sent. He just makes me very uncomfortable, so we haven't bothered since. Thing is I could really use their funding at the ninute, but have no one to ask as he's the only rep in the North west.
Mags, Mum to Ash (12) and Zak (4). Zak has very severe spastic quad CP, Lennox Gastaut Syndrome, Reg blind, Gastrostomy fed, profound GDD, Epilepsy and bloomin' cute.

• Registered
(09-04-2010, 08:11 AM)zaksmum Wrote: Our OT was here yesterday, and I have often had a moan to her about him. She said that we were not the only ones in the area to dislike the man, and she has recently put in a complaint about him....lets see what happens!
I also complained about a year ago, and he got a bollocking....and then proceeded to call me to tell me he had got a bollocking and had read the e-mail I sent. He just makes me very uncomfortable, so we haven't bothered since. Thing is I could really use their funding at the ninute, but have no one to ask as he's the only rep in the North west.

Hi Zaksmum

Pretty sure I know who you mean lol! He came round and I didnt let him in, went on the website and printed off the grant application form filled it in , got letter from GP and psychologist sent to me, sent it all of, no problem at all Andrew got a trampoline. You dont need to deal with him at all. They also now have a holiday house in Pembrokeshire and are taking bookings for next year. Best wishes,Maz

• VIP
@zaksmum we didn't even speak to a rep, just filled in a form - I find it easier sometimes to ... erm cut out the middle man, especially when he's saying such odd things to you too - glad we took the less personal route now

xx
Mum to 3 gorgeous girls Bethany (12), Amyrose (7) and Chloe (4). Chloe has Septo-Optic Displaysia, Bilateral Schizencephaly, Microcephaly, Lissencephaly, Spina Bifida Occulta, Global Developmetal Delay and Epilepsy. But has a smile that can light up the grumpiest persons day!

• VIP

Hi Zaksmum

Pretty sure I know who you mean lol! He came round and I didnt let him in, went on the website and printed off the grant application form filled it in , got letter from GP and psychologist sent to me, sent it all of, no problem at all Andrew got a trampoline. You dont need to deal with him at all. They also now have a holiday house in Pembrokeshire and are taking bookings for next year. Best wishes,Maz
[/quote]

I thought it said on their website that applications for holidays has closed now for next year. I am going to apply for 2012