Posts: 4 | Threads: 3
Joined: Jul 2010
Reputation: 0

  • Registered
hi ive had the disabiled facility grant assessment which a surveyer come to see what adaptions we needed for our 4 yr old so we showed him round explaining what would help my son be more independent etc but after he told us that the house was not suitable for the adaptions needed he said he would put this in wrighting to us. so how can we get the council to move us either to a property big enough for the adaptions or to one of the many new build lifetime homes being built. we have sent letters from all the doctors from gos who treat him and ot report also stating that he we will need to be moved to more suitable accomadation but the council still havent changed his band c dsl3
Posts: 7,752 | Threads: 3,202
Joined: Oct 2009
Reputation: 11

  • Administrators
As this was a mistaken duplicate thread ive locked this thread
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)