• VIP
Was just wondering if anyone could help me with some advice.
We live in a big 3 bed house but at the side of our house we have 3 big massive trees. They are growing some sort of red berries on them. I'm worried that when the berries come of them my son is going to eat them.
Does anyone know if we ask to cut them down we would have to pay for them or would the council do it. (it is a council property)
thanks

• Registered
(09-01-2010, 01:14 PM)wweangelica Wrote: Was just wondering if anyone could help me with some advice.
We live in a big 3 bed house but at the side of our house we have 3 big massive trees. They are growing some sort of red berries on them. I'm worried that when the berries come of them my son is going to eat them.
Does anyone know if we ask to cut them down we would have to pay for them or would the council do it. (it is a council property)
thanks

You can request the council send out a surveyor due to safety concerns, it would be unlikely they would cut down healthy trees on the assumption that your son might eat the berries if playing unsupervised BUT there may be some grounds if the berries are known to cause rashes, vomiting or other allergic reactions through skin contact....... see if you can identify the type of plant and I can check the rules for you Smile

• Administrators
Or if you cannot identify the plant try posting a picture and we can try and identify it as well Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(09-01-2010, 08:15 PM)Daniel Wrote: Or if you cannot identify the plant try posting a picture and we can try and identify it as well Smile

Good thinking batman!Dodgy

• Administrators
Should also be fun trying Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE