• Administrators
(10-13-2009, 08:24 AM)zilah Wrote: khian has started new private physio and we can see an improvement already - it is very expensive though so if anyone has any ideas for fundraising would be great to hear. Smile
Hello Zilah,
Just out of curiosity is there a reason for going private?
Have you tried the NHS option and did this not work for you?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
hey,

we do have an nhs physio and i cant fault her she is lovely but it seems that they dont seem to treat each case as individual its all just standard work and as khian has visual and hearing problems it is very difficult to explain to hm why he has just been put in a standing frame also keeping him occupied in there is difficult - the physio that we are having at the moment is called kinetic physio and they showkhian how to get into different positions by himself. we will also have access to apiece of equipment called a spider . Smile

• Administrators
(10-14-2009, 04:09 PM)zilah Wrote: hey,

we do have an nhs physio and i cant fault her she is lovely but it seems that they dont seem to treat each case as individual its all just standard work and as khian has visual and hearing problems it is very difficult to explain to hm why he has just been put in a standing frame also keeping him occupied in there is difficult - the physio that we are having at the moment is called kinetic physio and they showkhian how to get into different positions by himself. we will also have access to apiece of equipment called a spider . Smile

Well at least you have ruled out the NHS option,the reason i asked is i was not sure if you were aware that the NHS could help you.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE