• VIP
OOOOOOOOoooooooo
Vic, i hope it all goes well for you and hope its just what you all need!
Dont forget to keep us updated etc as soon as you have been to view!
Will have my fingers and toes crossed for you that its something ideal for u and ur family!
Huge hugs!
Lea xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• VIP
(08-28-2010, 09:43 PM)vic Wrote: Sorry only just telling now but we been away, while away a got a call (weds) offering us a 3 bed house and downstairs extension for joe with en-suite wet room its in an area ave never thought about going to but drove past today on our way home going ring housing on tues so we can view it,
hope everyone ago

Vicky

x

That is great news, it took us nearly 4 years to move out of our flat to a house, Hope you settle in quickly

• VIP
Well we went and view the house lovely house extension perfect for Joe but unfortunaltely the rest of the house was small not big enough for all 6 of us so we have to sit back and wait for the next offer which were hoping won't be long

Vicky
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Registered
So sorry to hear that Sad ...... fingers crossed they think carefully before making your next offer!

• VIP
(09-01-2010, 08:34 PM)fatherjack Wrote: So sorry to hear that Sad ...... fingers crossed they think carefully before making your next offer!

To be honest everyone is sayin they shouldn't have offered us it knowing the rooms were only small i was also bit miffed as they wouldn't give us new bathroom/kitchen either even tho it needed it just hope something comes up soon we found out today tho that we are quite a high priority

Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism