• VIP
thanks everyone!!! its frustrating that i cant make arrangements to view until tues, we have been down there and i spoke to one of the neighbours one good sign is there is no boards on the windows and it has been empty a while, definately want to no what happend to previous tenant, just hope its ok for us, i feel a tad excited about it now i have been in my current home for over 16 yrs so its going be such a massive step x
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Registered
That is a VERY good sign about it not being boarded up, for many years most empty properties have the boiler and radiators removed and all windows and doors security sheeted so I'd be very happy to consider an area that doesnt need that doing Smile
With a bit of luck they'll know you want to view pretty fast and will get you there this week to check the rooms are big enough etc. Smile

• VIP
the not knowing is really getting to me now!!! will be on the phone first thing in the morning, from what we can see the extension for joe is quite a decent size, at the moment our current house has 2 rooms downstairs but i would happily give them up for one large living room plz keep your fingers crossed for us another plus is that we would save 200 quid a month in bus fares as my husband work is literally at the end of the rd and 2 of children would be entitled to a free bus pass for sch, so that would be as massive plus,

Vicky
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Registered
It's just sounding better and better!

• VIP
Hi

We are viewing the house 3.30 tomorrow afternoon were excited and nervous

Vicky Smile