• Moderators
is it that he doesnt like lying down to have nappy changed?? i used to do it standing up on nappy table as he was more likely to stay still especially if he had a toy in his hand too. it was more tricky trying to get nappy on with one hand holding him up i wished they had pull ups then lol

have fun with the getting naked part they dont grow out of the lack of embarrasment my son is 16 and comes down from his bath trailing his towel and just walks around naked till i chuck his pj's at him with my eyes covered even with the curtains open and no chance getting him into clothes at weekends he lives in his pyjamas unless we going out. i think they have the right idea though, clothes arent that comfortable :cmas_emoticon066:
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Established member
hi corinne,i think it could be that he has to be reasonably still for me to change him,hes on the go all the time,he has spent about 4 hours jumping on our sofa today,if i try to stop him he just runs round the room and straight back on the sofa...i could just imagine my neighbours faces if hes still trying to shed his clothes when hes 16,nut i do agree clothes are a pain lol.

• Administrators
my son has just learnt to say ''cant catch me....neh neh neh'' (but a little muffly lol) thats nannies for you.....(driving us bonkers)

xx

• Established member
bless him,its lovely when they do something new...

• Administrators
i know...hes really slow especially at speech but i have noticed lately that the words he is learnin ar quite complex....yet he can't even say his own name and really simple words :S he said a version of delicious earlier :S

xx