• Administrators
It was a general car seat but all the colours have sold out Sad
I have just started a new thread though about bargains from Argos and they have a £100 car sear for £32 Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
Just wanted to add those that purchased this car seat please let me know if the order goes through and is delivered or is cancelled.

• VIP
just received this:
Dear Customer

We are writing in regards to a recent order you placed with us for a Concord Lift Evo PT Car Seat priced at £9. You may have already received a couple of automatically generated emails regarding this, however we are writing to you to clarify the position in relation to your order.

We regret to inform you that this was a pricing error on our website, which has now been rectified. This means that we are unable to fulfil your order or honour this price as stated in our terms and conditions.

Our full terms and conditions can be found on our website and confirm that Mothercare has the right to withdraw our acceptance of an order where our website offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended. The item has therefore been cancelled from your order and you have not been charged.

We apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Kind Regards

Mothercare Customer Care
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Administrators
I knew it had to be an error as i was thinking no way would they sell off a car seat that cheap.
Gutted none the less though as i was hoping you would get it.
You will have to order the one through argos that i put up last night for £32 reduced from £100

• VIP
I thought it was too good to be true also but thought cause pic stated 92% off and 3 was lsited i thought it was just a 1 of bargain for mothercare..
Oh well, i have sent them a reply and have print screen shots of the sale aswel as order confirmation..
May just see what TS has to say but probs no leg to stand on!