• Established member
Hi, We are looking for a trike for our daughter who is 3 but the height of a 5 year old (inside leg just over 17 inches). Ideally we'd like one with a parent pole, seat with supports and pedal shoes (this is probably the wrong term) but would consider anything that fitted her.

If you do have a trike not used and seeking a new home then please let us know as would love to get Abi pedaling before the colder weather.

Huge thanks for reading
Sue

• Registered
(08-23-2010, 10:01 PM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi, We are looking for a trike for our daughter who is 3 but the height of a 5 year old (inside leg just over 17 inches). Ideally we'd like one with a parent pole, seat with supports and pedal shoes (this is probably the wrong term) but would consider anything that fitted her.

If you do have a trike not used and seeking a new home then please let us know as would love to get Abi pedaling before the colder weather.

Huge thanks for reading
Sue

hi i have just put two on this site that i am selling,i have twin boys with cerebral palsy they have footcamps ,hip supports,safety belts,head rest and a pole to pull it with thats never been fitted easy to peddle and very sturdy excellent condition would like £150 or sensible offer if you are interested please get in touch one of thems on e bay if u would like a look trying to upload a pic on here havent got it worked out yet xxx

• Registered
hi i have a five yr old with cp would be really interested could you call me on (NUMBER REMOVED) thanks

• Registered
(08-23-2010, 10:01 PM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi, We are looking for a trike for our daughter who is 3 but the height of a 5 year old (inside leg just over 17 inches). Ideally we'd like one with a parent pole, seat with supports and pedal shoes (this is probably the wrong term) but would consider anything that fitted her.

Huge thanks for reading
Sue

• Registered
HI, I have a beautiful trike, used only three times. It has a parent handle, and the following extras - hip supports, chest support, pedal shoes and even gloves on the handle bars - all of which are detachable so you can add as little or as much support are required. The trike is a dark metallic purple, so would suit boy or girl.

I would be happy to take an offer on it.

It was bought as a christmas gift for my son but he has not able to ride it.