• Registered
someone advised on a similar matter here a while ago and said email them, they respond within a few days. you need to include your name and address and when you send the application. Smile

• Registered
thats great news!!
can i just ask though....we recieved a reply for our 1st application within 3 wks to inform us that i hadnt sent enough documents with it.....is this a sign they are getting throught them quicker???
thanks

• Established member
I am one of those families who will not get anything. I was just considering applying when I realised that because of housing benefit, my income is technically over the limit! I have four children and now three of them will have to lose out if I need to pay for anything my autistic son! I am not entitled to any other help either from the social fund! So there goes my plan of learning to drive!

• New member Moderation
MrsE you are not the only one that will not get anything as my other half earns 25,000 a year and we get tax credits that are over 3,000 which takes us to the limit straight away so that is us out the window but then you get people tat dont really need it as they are claiming and working that get it because they dont say that they are working they just say that they are claiming and are on less than 28,000 but by the time they have work and not said that takes them over the limit but still get it. Then on the other hand you get people like that womenon the news a few months ago that gave her son stuff to say that he was ill and then it come out that there was nothing wrong with him by which time she got alot of money which is wrong as there are people out there that are ill have to appeal to get anything like someone i know they have to appeal twice to get dla but they are deaf and there is more wrong with them x

• Established member
It is all because our housing benefit, it pushes it up over the damn limit and yet I don't see that money, nor much of anything else we get or earn! I do think the housing benefit and council tax benefit should be ignored as it is not income!