• Administrators
What area are you in?
Ill get the referal details for your local wheelchair services so at least you can see if they could help and if not you at least have the other options Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-14-2010, 05:12 PM)Daniel Wrote: What area are you in?
Ill get the referal details for your local wheelchair services so at least you can see if they could help and if not you at least have the other options Smile

i live in liverpool (huyton)

• Administrators
(08-14-2010, 05:13 PM)AandAsmummy Wrote:

Hi,
I cannot find the criteria for your area but there telephone number is 0151 296 7765 so if you give them a call and ask and let me know what they say and if you need any further help with it please let me know Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-15-2010, 12:48 PM)Daniel Wrote:
(08-14-2010, 05:13 PM)AandAsmummy Wrote:

Hi,
I cannot find the criteria for your area but there telephone number is 0151 296 7765 so if you give them a call and ask and let me know what they say and if you need any further help with it please let me know Smile
thanks for you help. mum has brought me a maclaren plurley on the basis that we are going to scotland for a week this Thursday and old pram wouldnt last the journey but will contact them as will always be useful to see what they can offer us as although hes 8yrs old he is tall with it so will possibly need to move to a wheelchair soon anway

• Registered
type in special needs pushchairs (won't allow me to post link)
brilliant company and not the Maclaren major!!They look like all terrain ones but much sturdier. The guy on the end of the phone is so knowledgable and told me my little one was too small for one of his but purchased a City Jogger Elite double (sister company) for both my boys and it is a godsend! Just purchased the sinlge version on Friday for when oldest starts school and I only have one to take out.No VAT paid either xx