• VIP
people who have missed it, can catch it on the bbc iplayer.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Moderators
"We know already that people with autism have differences in brain anatomy and some regions are just bigger and smaller or just different in shape," said Christine Ecker of King's College Institute of Psychiatry in London. "Our technique can use this information to identify someone with autism."
just read this to mark and he said it explains why matts head is bigger on one side than the other Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
i would love to see how melissa's brain is different from the normal, always a good thing to speed up the process, its really hard to get help esp when people are telling me im evil for even suggesting autism...im going to stop now r i'll go on ranting ;p

• Administrators
I think its a really possitive step, at the minute they haven't tested it on children only in 20 adults but they hope it will be even more successfull on children! And they hope it will help identify those with mild autism, the man was saying that basically as an adult, those who are mildly autistic learnt to adapt to society but still really struggled as a child and could do with intervension to help! Deffinatly would help speed up the diagnosis process to as you can't really dispute a scan that is visible to the eye! Smile x