• Administrators
hehe yes sounds very familiar, the reason i moved my v+ into my room instead of it being downstairs was so i can access fireman sam at ridiculous o'clock! funny how they sleep well in our beds! i have just managed to get euan into his but he still comes through like a stampede shouting 'me pop me pop' everytime he wants a drink! (even though he sleeps with it he will only drink it if i hold it and screams if i say no lol lazy i spose).....the things we do for to keep the calm!

xx

• Registered
ahhh not just my Children who 'have to' cradle a bottle all night. my son is reaching 6 and ive tried to wean him off it so many times but i keep failing. hes really attached to it like a saftey blanket.

• Registered
well im back, it was a 'pre'meeting where we learned about what happens and the steps they work through with you. early this year i took a parenting course called webster, in a way its like that but for children with ASD & AS. my doctor recommended me for it or i dont know how else i would have heard about it.

• Administrators
webster? what sort of things was it? i have been refered to PPP by my doctor, positive parenting program. to teach you how to be positive with discipline lol and help with coping strategies for difficult behaviour without the need to shout. i am yet to hear from them though......

xx

• Registered
Becky I'm so glad you found the earlybird course its fantastic. We did it last year and I learnt so much and its really helped. Also all the parents were really nice & we all met up for drinks after the course had finished - (we probably would have carried on with this has we not all been so tired all the time!). It was so reassuring to hear that all the others are going through the same things. Its nice online but even better in person! Hope you have a fantastic time xxxx
Ps I could definately do with the webster or PPP but I've never heard of them I have trouble with discipline & difficult behaviour & wish I could be calmer. How do you get on them?