• Registered
yes at 10 am i will be at my first meeting with the NAS. my dad as actually given in to giving me a lift because i dont know how to get there. i wanted to look nice so my oh made me go to tesco and buy something new to wear. i picked things up and put them back then went and got the same thing again. in the end i got this pretty dress, very smart casual and a shawl/cardigan to go with it. i look great in it and its not low cut or too short, it makes me look my age. which i know sounds bad but sometimes i look about 16 and i have to produce i.d. for sprays and razors.

so i hope to get up early and take the Children to school then after my dad will take me. it would be nice if someone from nursery would come as i dont want to keep doing these things alone

• Registered
good luck
Smile

• Administrators
What is a nas meeting Smile (just out of curiosity......feel abit daft lol) good luck tho, as its obviosly important...Big Grin

xx

• Administrators
Good luck.
Funny how we all make the effort for this sort of thing.
Maybe we should start showing the ragged stress on our face oh and the bags under our eyes...lol!

I really hope today is useful for you and let us know how you get on
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
i show the stress on my face everyday and the bags you could go on hoilday with them. its the earlybird program for my daughter. well first i have to go to a(nother) meeting and talk about when it starts in january. and its like a course for autistic children and there parents. but you have to have the diagnosis which i only have for my daughter. who is fast asleep next to me now in my bed (sound familiar). i cut out all the fuss of trying to put her to bed (i did try twice. me and my oldest son went in with her to watch charlie and lola), and just let her watch a dvd in my room. she went to sleep more or less right away.