• Registered
One of the things they will ask you is ''what would you like to happen to put things right?'' ...... you have answered some of that one already Wink

• Administrators
(08-11-2010, 10:40 AM)vic Wrote: Jamie is so annoyed over it so he won't let it go. put in email 'i suggest you send OTA on a course for customer courtesy'!!! Are we within our rights to request a different OTA deals with us in the future?

thanks

Vicky
I have previously asked for another occupational therapists and i was granted a visit by two managers who did the assesment Smile
You can only ask
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
We have got a TAC meeting a week on friday (were away but are coming home and going back) the OTA is supposed to be doing a report as i have said i don't want her there, i have also asked to have a copy of the repoert before the meeting coz if there is something on there we don't like we can ask for it to be changed as we have complained she maybe awkward now,

will keep you informed on the progress of our complaint!!

Vicky
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• VIP
Helly Vicky

Yes I would put a complaint in by phone and in writing to whose in charge obove the OT's and also ask for another OT and tell them everything how she was etc and how youve ended up in tears by her. Let me know how you get on. Good luck. xxx Angel

• VIP
An update:

We recieved a letter from the OTA's manager basically calling us liars so we have now asked to move to stage 2 when we requested this we got an email back to say they would contact us shortly 2 weeks later we got an email back asking if we still wanted to continue! Er of course we do we want to make things much more improved for the future

Vicky
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism