• VIP
I would suggest sending it recorded delivery as then you'll have proof they've recieved it as they can claim that the email never arrived!

• VIP
Hi Everyone,
were in Liverpool, i have found an email address thats is disabled childrens service complaints, as i type this Jamie is still typing the email, he started it at 5.30 lol altho we have been out a friend offered to sit with the Children so we could go out and just going out for a meal we were out 3 hours has done us the world of good we hadnt been out on our own for around 2 yrs so i feel refreshed now,!!

Just can't believe the service here i said to our keyworker the way the OTA spoke to me was awful she shouldnt be working with Children

Vicky
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• VIP
Complaint has gone in, we have had an email back to say they have recieved it and will get back to us once they have investigated, looked at there complaints procedure and they have 10 days to respond, husband did fantastic email to them, will keep you updated

Vicky
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Administrators
(08-11-2010, 10:11 AM)vic Wrote: Complaint has gone in, we have had an email back to say they have recieved it and will get back to us once they have investigated, looked at there complaints procedure and they have 10 days to respond, husband did fantastic email to them, will keep you updated

Vicky
Well done Smile
Hopefully they wont fob you off.
If i were you i would also follow up in the next day or two and arrange a meeting with the manager dealing with the complaint.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Jamie is so annoyed over it so he won't let it go. put in email 'i suggest you send OTA on a course for customer courtesy'!!! Are we within our rights to request a different OTA deals with us in the future?

thanks

Vicky