• VIP
I'd like another one, but not for another 3 or 4 years
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Administrators
(08-12-2010, 07:44 PM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: I'd like another one, but not for another 3 or 4 years
Looks like a mini baby boom in 3 or 4 years then as we all seem to be saying that Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
do we Confused haha only messin! Big Grin

• VIP
I have said for the past 3 years that we would wait until Jessica is 10, which is 2017, I'll be 36. The reason why we are waiting that long is to see what Nicole is like as a teenager and what were going to expect in the future, just in case our next one is special needs to. But i don't know anymore, loads of our friends our having Children now and it's getting me down.
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• VIP
Congrats I have also just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. I can't answer your question with regards respite but wanted to say congrats, we have a Keyworker as Grayson is under 5 and they have been quite helpful but I must agree I am terrified by the thought of having a social worker after that, I think cause there has always been a stigma silly I know.

I hope you have an easy pregnancy xxx
Mummy to the most beautiful little boy Heart Grayson Heart