• Registered
i found out last week im expected my 4th child Smile i was wondering when i go into labour could we get a carer for a few days to look after my 2 disabled childen ?? as we stuck as to what would happen we not even that far yet im only into my 5th week this again has come as a shock and im a little hapresnsive about this birth with my last 2 children being born with the condition there have but it dosent matter if my un born baby has the condition ill love him/her all the same also some of you may be aware we was going to move well the move has happened and we nice and settled in our new bungalow Smile so much better for the boys and i we moved everything in my car so saved us a bit of money with removals

• Moderators
do you have respite or direct payments?? also if you have a social worker they should be able to sort out emergancy respite for when you in hospital,
congratulations xxx
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Hopefully someone can offer the advice that you need, but i didn't want to read and run. CONGRATULATIONS xx
HeartHeart Stacy HeartHeart
Mother to Terry 10 MLD + ADHD, Nicole 9 Cri-du-chat Syndrome ADHD Asthma GDD Coarctation, Jessica 4 Cri-Du-Chat Syndrome GDD Reflux

• Registered
congratulations big family's are g8 fun Christmas is my happiest time 7 smiling faces and a very empty bank lol O and this year I will have my first grand daughter to yippy

• Registered
we dont get any respite or direct payments ? we even have a soical worker Sad