• Administrators
lol bless. Alfie was more of a problem lastnite, think its because he's teething, was awake every half hour from 3, i had to keep popping his dummy in. Euan wasn't too bad after 11ish when i got into bed with him :/ I'm beginning to wonder if i should put alfie in with euan then atleast when i'm in bed with euan i could jump up to alfie (if only he didn't shout sooo loud) Its that bad i refered to our bed as dans bed earlier because i spend more time in euans......i do hope he grows out of it soon!

xx

• Registered
my partner sleeps on the sofa every night, not because we fall out but because in the end its better as at some point of the night one of us will be getting some sleep. that and as well as hes scared of me.....

• Administrators
lol. My sofas are not compfy enuff to sleep on, they're leather so i would probably stick to them lol. Alfie woke up at 3 today, waking euan up, i crept downstairs and got a bottle to feed him and after he had that alfie went back, euan on the other hand decided to stay awake with me in his bed, i eventually caved in and got up at 5 because alfie was awake again. Thankgod i went to sleep at 8.30 otherwise i would be dead on my feet right now! You know when you just can't see an end to a bad situation......

xx

• Registered
we have a leather one and everyone hates it, then we have a two seater 'not leather' one. all the covers come off and wash really easy - as its cream. we always have duvets down stairs, then through the day i fold them down the back of the sofa. my partner hasnt slept in my be for years due to my night terrors. plus i keep scareing him with the stories in the paper about how people with night terrors have killed there spouses... and i say behave yourself OR ELSE.

these days the Children wake me too much to actually have night terrors, reece keeps dreaming about the grim reaper off a cartoon.

• Administrators
Sleep has become such an issue in our life right now.
Its got that bad we have had to today sent a begging text to the mother in law asking for one night off.
We are just so tired right now.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE