• Registered
hi i'm new on here, has anyone got a child with Bohring-Opitz syndrome?

• Administrators
(08-04-2010, 10:07 PM)louise.cp Wrote: hi i'm new on here, has anyone got a child with Bohring-Opitz syndrome?

Hi Louise,
Thanks for the post Smile
Ive just had a brief check on the database and i cannot see any members who have children with this condition Sad
I just googled it as well as its a very rare condition.
I know the rare condition syndrome quite well as our son also has a rare genetic condition although not quite as rare as your child.
The one thing i usually say to members with children with rare conditions is that you will find that just making freinds with others with other conditions will help you alot.
Whilst you may not have medical notes to swap and compare what you can gain is other peoples understanding of the whole system such as schooling,benefits,equipment etc so please do stick around as im sure you will soon find out we have some great members from all walks of life with children with all sorts of conditions but they are united through many things Smile

Stick around and enjoy Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
sorry i dnt have a child with this condition but i just wanted to welcome u to the site. Smile

• Registered
(08-04-2010, 10:07 PM)louise.cp Wrote: hi i'm new on here, has anyone got a child with Bohring-Opitz syndrome?

Hi Louise i'm new here as well. My youngest Daughter has BOS. She turned 3 this year. She too has amazed us all. Hope you will get in touch so we can talk more. Lynn x

• Registered
Hi,
me too. We live in The Netherlands. Our oldest boy has the Bohring-Opitz syndrome. He is 3 jears old.
Please contact me.
Regards,
Sunne, the mother from Okke