• Registered
Hi there ..
Thanks so much for all your answers.
Jasper gets out of breath due to his heart condition..transposition of the great arteries , and some more complex problems.
He will turn blue if he runs or walks to far. He gets breathless and faint.
Feels really ill.
When Jasper had his second op he suffered a mild stroke when he was recovering. This effected part of his brain. His right side is now weaker then his left, and he also has severe learning problems i.e reading , writing , speech. If we take Jasper outside we have to watch him at all times , he has no road sense. When he was six he ran out in front of a car and was hit ..luckily it was going slow, but he still broke two bones in his leg. That was from 10 seconds of me loosing concentration. ,. Even though Jasper gets breathless easily hes still over active and dosnt no his limits.
Due to his weak right hand side he is unable to use things like pens , cutlery, ect without shaking. He has speech therapy, .
At night Jasper sometimes still wets the bed, he also gets frightened easily.
He will try and get up countless times . Jasper is on warfarin..he has to have regular blood tests. Thankyou

• Administrators
(08-05-2010, 08:59 AM)8687murr Wrote: Hi there ..
Jasper gets out of breath due to his heart condition..transposition of the great arteries , and some more complex problems.
Feels really ill.
When Jasper had his second op he suffered a mild stroke when he was recovering. This effected part of his brain. His right side is now weaker then his left, and he also has severe learning problems i.e reading , writing , speech. If we take Jasper outside we have to watch him at all times , he has no road sense. When he was six he ran out in front of a car and was hit ..luckily it was going slow, but he still broke two bones in his leg. That was from 10 seconds of me loosing concentration. ,. Even though Jasper gets breathless easily hes still over active and dosnt no his limits.
Due to his weak right hand side he is unable to use things like pens , cutlery, ect without shaking. He has speech therapy, .
He will try and get up countless times . Jasper is on warfarin..he has to have regular blood tests. Thankyou
How can he walk before coming breathless and faint?

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-05-2010, 10:20 AM)Daniel Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 08:59 AM)8687murr Wrote: Hi there ..
Feels really ill.
How can he walk before coming breathless and faint?

• Administrators
Did something go wrong there?
If you let me know how far he can walk ill be able to offer some advice Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-05-2010, 03:12 PM)Daniel Wrote: Did something go wrong there?
If you let me know how far he can walk ill be able to offer some advice Smile

Hi sorry Im new on this site so I think I posted too many times lol!!
Jasper gets out of breath very quickly. If he was to walk fast to the bottom of our road which is 10 terraced houses long. He starts breathing rapidly and has to rest. his lips go blue. We have to use alot of public transport..due to me unable to drive. We have an old car which my partner drives. He walks about 50 yards then gets breathless.