• VIP
Hello

Everytime I put my son in his special this, special that it is a constant reminder that he is different! I am having trouble with his standing frame on loan from his school, no room as usual. I had a fight with michael getting him into his standing frame i know he hates it so do i but today i just couldnt get him in, and i pushed it as far away as i could this morning and i didnt want to know. If michael doesnt get the support from the standing frame etc he'll get weaker and weaker. They are looking into social services key worker.

It is very hard. xxx
Angel

• VIP
Oh pushchair and chars are just like these and I can honestly say I think they are helping the minimal improvement Grayson is getting. I cried for 2 days when I got it, but now I just say hay my Children cool as he gets it made just for him xxx

• VIP
spose i best start thinkinng of the positives , jaimees ot and physio were tellin me how good it will be for her so i think i may be ok once the initial shock has worn off i may be ok :o( i have to go and see a few chairs they are getting a rep from the companys to bring sme chairs so we can choose which is best for jaimee
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx

• VIP
Hello Ella

That's a good start. I know how you feel. It's just getting our heads around these things, cos were not used to them. THinking of you!

Good luck. xxxAngel

• VIP
aww look at her isnt she just beautyful and that chai doesnt look as scary when she is covering it in paint oh bless thanks for those pics xx
teagan mia 03/05/06Heart
ruby hannah 12/09/08 Heart
jaimee evanna 07/10/09 Heart
jaimee grade 4 ivh hemiplegia cp and global development delay
love my 3 girls all the world mommys perfect princesses xxxx