• Administrators
(08-03-2010, 08:21 AM)kerryh86 Wrote: thanks for replying, as far as im aware we have to go through OT to get a buggy from wheel chair services, we have been referred to OT but it can take months and months to even recieve a 1st appointment n im not sure we can wait that long! x
Not sure how it works in your local area.
But here we can get a referal from doctors or medical proffesionals and then they call you into clinic for an assesment and then send you away with a suitable model Smile
Have you contacted your local wheelchair services?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
kerry i am in barnsley too you can go to your gp he can send you to wheelchair services

• Administrators
(08-04-2010, 07:26 PM)jacknchloesmum Wrote: kerry i am in barnsley too you can go to your gp he can send you to wheelchair services
There you go Smile
Save your money and put it towards something else Smile
Get onto them first thing

• VIP
hi thanks guys...and so the wheelchair services give out buggys for autism safety and behavioural reasons?

• Administrators
(08-04-2010, 07:39 PM)kerryh86 Wrote: hi thanks guys...and so the wheelchair services give out buggys for autism safety and behavioural reasons?
Yes thats right Blush
Even i found it funny when i called them and thought but Euan dont need a wheelchair....
Think they would rename it Mobility assistance services or something to make it more inclusive Huh