• VIP
Daniel in reply to your question - Jack's eye contact has vastly improved, his social interaction has improved although he plays alongside now rather than not at all. His tippy toeing has all but gone whereas once it was constant. There are a lot of little things, but the 'biggies' are still there he's still completely non-verbal and has poor independence skills. Oh and his obsessive clapping.
What on section 4 did they say he didn't meet the criteria for, if you don't mind me asking Daniel?

• Administrators
(03-06-2010, 10:02 PM)MaggieMay Wrote: What on section 4 did they say he didn't meet the criteria for, if you don't mind me asking Daniel?
I shall have to dig out the report!
Ill take a look now see if i can find it or if Lucy has "PUT IT SAFE" in other words its somewhere....Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
in the dla handbook there isnothing aboutmy sons condition NOONANS SYNDROME

• Registered
my son has just had his d.l.a taken off him and he hasnoonans syndrome ...a.s.d and aspergers syndrome ................. i judt dont understand these people .... my sons problems and syndromes are for life not for a few months or years ....sorry for moaning just letting of a bit of steam guys x

• Administrators
(08-10-2010, 09:49 PM)noonans mum Wrote: in the dla handbook there isnothing aboutmy sons condition NOONANS SYNDROME
Firstly welcome to the website Smile
The book is a good base line on DLA policy but not a definate one and if they were to need further information they can obtain this from there medical services team or from your son's doctors.
Have you completed the form already?
If so i would suggest you compile a dossier of information about the condition and also send over doctors letters detailing the issues your son faces and all the medical aspects of the condition as this will greatly help them and speed them up.
Do you need any help completing the form?

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE