• Administrators
you would think so but you know how our government is with cost and budgets Confused

• VIP
Thanks for the links. Do you know if they would get transport to a school like glenmead, it looks good and i might go and have a look around there but it would obviously depend on whether they provide transport like in a special school as i dont drive. We have her IEP review next monday, and although it is only a 20 minute meeting we can have a quick chat with them and arrange another meeting which can be longer. Also parent partnership phoned back today and said they are going to get in touch with the communication and autism team and ask for advice from them.

• Administrators
I see a lot of children turn up on buses to lindens even though I don't think the school provide them, I am pretty sure external organisations do! Glenmead I am unsure about but if you just phoned and enquired I am sure they would tell you, and, if they don't directly I bet they could tell you what organisations other children use! Xx

• VIP
Well i have a meeting at school on Monday and then after that i am going to phone up another special school that i have been told is really good, and see when i can have a look around and also want to have a look around a school with a language unit attached to it. I was talking to a dad of someone today who goes to the same mainstream school as my daughters do today and his son, who is now 10 has recently been diagnosed with aspergers (my daughter does not have aspergers she is worse than him) and the school have told them that there is nothing more they can do for him at this school, they cant cater for his complex needs, so why do they think they can for my daughters even more complex needs!!! Im definatly going to see some more schools and make my decision as soon as i can to get her somewhere with as much help as possible for her.

• Administrators
What school is this Sarah?
Also what part of Birmingham are you in?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE