• VIP
oooh...........group trip? Big Grin Big Grin
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Hi i'm looking to take my Children as well , i cant get family fund as i had driven lessons from them last year , will be a year in July i last got from them , have sent e mails to a few other chairties asking if they help out with grants but had no reply back . I'm looking to go camping 15 min from disneyland , so looking into how much it will all cost
Single mum to a 14year old daughter and a son who is 3years old who has severe learning disability , hypotonia , hypermobility , visual impaired and sensory issues , he has showed me the meaning of life Heart and 3rd baby due 2nd of January 2012

• VIP
I've just been granted a £500 thomas cook voucher, so disneyland here we come!
Well I hope so anyway, I've got to find a local shop as online they only offer partner hotels, i don't want to have to take a car over there, and I don't do public transport in England, so certainly not over there!

• Administrators
Fab news SmileSmile so what's ur planned mode of travel? We drove and honestly its really not that bad or hard, u just tell urself 'right at the island' etc and follow the other traffic. I prefered having the car as we had everything in it, u know where u stand n u just park it in the disabled parking right by the netrance to the park and leave it for the day. Was fab, would love to go back!!x

• VIP
I'm not sure yet, I've got to go and see how much it is to fly / eurostar etc.
I think the biggy with the car is because we'd have to drive from Sheffield to Dover, then Dover to Disneyland. Its a LOT of driving for Steve (I'm not driving in France!!) and if we stayed anywhere to break it up, then it means the Children missing more school (not even going to try and go in the school holidays :\ )
Plus the cost of insurance abroad (think I've mentioned that before, still not sure if the current insurance covers it) and other things such as fuel