• VIP
no, no mobility car. Thats good about the petrol though! I think I'd have to take my car, rather than hubbys landrover, he wouldnt be happy! Big Grin
When we last went it was budget flights for about £200 return for 3 of us (Matty was free) but I know it'll be loads more now. Will have to have a cost up I think.
Eurotunnel is an option, is there somewhere to park the car? I don't even know where it goes from now, I know it used to be Waterloo!
I'm not too worried if we go in school time, Emily will be in year 5 so I'd rather do it now, than take her out when shes in year 6!
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Administrators
(07-31-2010, 08:25 AM)mummy_of_matty Wrote: no, no mobility car. Thats good about the petrol though! I think I'd have to take my car, rather than hubbys landrover, he wouldnt be happy! Big Grin
When we last went it was budget flights for about £200 return for 3 of us (Matty was free) but I know it'll be loads more now. Will have to have a cost up I think.
Eurotunnel is an option, is there somewhere to park the car? I don't even know where it goes from now, I know it used to be Waterloo!

From either:
London St Pancras International
Ashford International
Ebbsfleet International
This is the one you dont take the car on so you would park it at the station but in all honesty where the train stops at the other end you wont need the car unless you want to go to paris which is a nightmare Blush
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
lmao I should have made that clearer! No I meant to park and leave in in London (well outside ideally, and get the train in if possible) whilst we're away.

• Administrators
For parking.
St Pancreas is a ten minute walk from the official car park Dodgy
Maybe some smaller parking bays locally but not sure if you could stop for longer.
The Ashford station seems the best one with parking on site and it says:
The station also offers secure parking facilities with charges starting as low as £1 for up to 1 hour (short stay), £4.50 for up to 5 hours or £11.50 for up to 24 hours. Alternatively you can buy a weekly* ticket for £69 or an annual season ticket for £650. No pre-booking is required for these parking services. Blue disability badge holders qualify for a 50% reduction on parking fees.
So you will get the week for £34.50 which isnt bad Smile
They also have designated bays closer to platforms

***Also just to add the £950 package we had included the ferry cost of £50.00 ***
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
oooh those parking costs are good! Big Grin I'm just having a look now at prices, and will check about the Eurostar