• VIP
Just wanted to say hello and welcome.

• Administrators
Thats really great that you have eachother for support and advice! we did drayton mannor in the summer when i was pregnant.....now that was funny! xx

• Registered
Lol, hello mate Big Grin

It is good that we have each other for support, it really does help get you through the day. I hope that you have some support nearby Lucy Smile

Ive not got a blue badge-yet!-im going to go for it though. I completely understand where you're coming from with that, we get enough looks from people when i take him into the ladies (although he is 5 he is the size of a 7yr old!) So have recently got a hold of a radar key which means going to the toilet should be easier for us...though am expecting those looks you get when we use a disabled loo.
Oh i see, cystic fibrosis is like that too, you both have to be carriers for it to appear, in a way its bad luck out of all the people you both happen to be a carrier. Ive been tested and found not to be a carrier, although there is a small chance it could be in the overies-which cant be tested. If found to be a carrier of TS its a 1 in 2 chance of passing it on. Being realistic i cannot see my son having realtionships in that way as he gets older so i dont think he'll be passing on the gene. Does your daughter know that this is something she will have to do-when the time is right. I can imagine that is a hard conversation for you both.

Thorpe park was fun Big Grin We've decided to take our little ones to Legoland next year, now thats going to be a busy day haha Should be fun xx
Happiness is the path we lead not the destination Idea

• Administrators
Legoland should be amazing,its a place ive always wanted to go but never been quite quite sure about it.
Anybody ever been there before and what was it like?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Ive had a couple of friends go that liked it, and you can get a fast track pass thing as our special little ones don't do waiting in queues very well. The only thing thats put me off going is that ive heard it can be quite expensive, but it may be worth it Smile
Happiness is the path we lead not the destination Idea