• VIP
(07-29-2010, 09:16 PM)fatherjack Wrote: oh bugger........ chase the MP for a response, the 10 working days should be up now and see where you go with some of those great advisers in Liverpool..... it will get sorted, just finding the route is frustrating Sad

I really do apprciate all the help and advice you have given me you have been brilliant, when you say the 10 working days is that how long our housing association have to reply to our MP we recived a copy of the letter he sent to them tues last week
thanks again

vic
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Registered
yes, that's their agreed time to either answer properly or give a named officer and a timescale as to when a reply will be made (sometimes they have to allow for holidays etc)

• VIP
thats brilliant thank you hopefully we will here something soon houseswapper looked to be prominsing until i found out our housing association was not registred i dont know whether i would have to ask their permission if i could go on their as i would pay for 3 mths

will keep you informed

thanks

Vic
DisappearDisappear
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• VIP
Hi Fatherjack,

I have just spoken to someone from our MPs office she said MP dosent have any power over housing issues all he can do really is help get us prioritied higher than what we are I am now waiting for his assisant to ring me if i dont get anywhere then i will take the others routes which you gave me the other day altho it has been agreed to put a level access shower in it still doesnt solve all problems!! i have been so so down over the weekend just crying all the time, thankfully i have a supporting husband but even he is getting down over the situation, he sleeps upstairs with our other children whilst am downstairs with Joe !

• Registered
time to hand it all over to a professional adviser, you really cant fight alone...... as the weekend has shown you it takes it's toll Confused
MP's enquiries are dealt with by a senior officer and usually if there are mistakes or illegalities they get picked up and put right at that point but not always.
I know things will get sorted out for your family, maybe not as quickly as they should have been but getting one of the advisers on your case will get it all moving along in the right direction.
Do let us know how things are going and keep yor chin up Smile