• Administrators
(08-19-2010, 07:05 PM)fatherjack Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 06:38 PM)Daniel Wrote: Oh shes right Blush
We do need male support Big Grin
We need more bro-mance here Big Grin

Bro-mance??? <coff coff> no ta, I'l settle for a war of the sexes from time to time and the usual competition as to which of us blokes can say the 'wrong' thing first in a threadAngel
Me say the wrong thing Angel
Isnt that you calling the ladies totty Big Grin

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(08-19-2010, 07:13 PM)Daniel Wrote: Me say the wrong thing Angel

I think you've spent far too long in female company...... leave the memory games for the 'ladies'Confused

• Registered
Hi Corinne,

yes holiday was good thanks, a week in sunny Portland. a few days spent on the beach digging holes and making sand castles and rock pooling in Lyme Regis and at Portland Bill. 1st time there and was impressed, not too quiet but not a Hen or Stag party in sight.
Hard work carry a 4 year old up Chesil beach though it's like one of those stair masters at the gym...!!.. but it did amuse my wife and daughter.....must try and loose just a little bit of weight...
and it was worth the climb, Lydia really enjoyed being close to waves and spray in her face, the smile never left her face....

I'm now relaxing....at work....the only place I can use a computer without someone hi-jacking it and asking for CBeebies.....!

Rob....

• Moderators
lol thats why i ended up with a laptop as i did avon recruitment and not getting near the computer made life pretty hard hehe but he has his computer and a netbook (uses his ema for the netbook Big Grin) for when he wants to relax on sofa and i have my laptop Wink

and i am ignoring the totty boys up there lol
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(08-19-2010, 07:16 PM)fatherjack Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 07:13 PM)Daniel Wrote: Me say the wrong thing Angel

I think you've spent far too long in female company...... leave the memory games for the 'ladies'Confused
And you have spend too much time with the silver surfers Angel
Im having to edit all your posts to include the quote box Big Grin

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE