• Registered
I am having problems with my daughter georgia, she has cerebral palsy and is getting very frustrated with our suite, she just cant get on it because it is too high. We are also having problems with our tv and it not working all the time, with us being confined to a flat this is really all she has to help pass the time. I have also seen a car seat that would be perfect for her, plenty of support and bigger than her current one, but it is expensive.

Im am wondering if there is any charities in scotland that could help or if i should talk to social services.

please help

• Administrators
(07-27-2010, 09:52 PM)Mummy Wrote: I am having problems with my daughter georgia, she has cerebral palsy and is getting very frustrated with our suite, she just cant get on it because it is too high. We are also having problems with our tv and it not working all the time, with us being confined to a flat this is really all she has to help pass the time. I have also seen a car seat that would be perfect for her, plenty of support and bigger than her current one, but it is expensive.

Im am wondering if there is any charities in scotland that could help or if i should talk to social services.

please help
The car seat could possibly be funded by an occupational therapists however i know this varies across areas so that would depend on your councils local policy.What council do you come under and ill see if i can find anything in your area about this.

In regards to furtniture what is your income situation are you on income support or similar qualifying benefits at the moment?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE