• VIP
My brave little guy turns 1 tomorrow,a day at times we weren't sure we would see.i could not be more proud of all my children but my poor Scott has had a fight since day one. he can't eat but have got him a cake anyway with fudge icing he can taste,there's nothing quite like a 1 year old covered in chocolate! just wanted to share a good day.xx

• Administrators
oh wow congratulations Smile what a fantastic milestone. hope you all have a great day, im sure it will be very moving Smile

xx

• Administrators
(07-27-2010, 06:46 PM)chrissie Wrote: My brave little guy turns 1 tomorrow,a day at times we weren't sure we would see.i could not be more proud of all my children but my poor Scott has had a fight since day one. he can't eat but have got him a cake anyway with fudge icing he can taste,there's nothing quite like a 1 year old covered in chocolate! just wanted to share a good day.xx
I hope Scott has a great day and wake up yourself tommorow and think how well he has done and be proud that you have a part in him doing so well.
Take lots of pics and enjoy the cake (The cake is one of the best parts Big Grin)

Whats he got nice to look forward to tommorow?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
happy birthday to your son tomorrow, had same thought as Daniel about pics as nothing more cute than a kid with a face of chocolate, hope you all have a great day 22
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
thanks guys,i was just getting all soppy tonight! he doesn't have much strength in his arms so got him lots of music and light toys.we all know however he will most enjoy the wrapping paper!lol