• VIP
I wrote that as my son stops breathing frequently he cannot be left alone in case he needs rescucitating. Also he has no sense of danger and will often try to run out in the road. He also is very clumsy and doesn't seem to see things in his way when he is focused on something else in the room. I can't even leave him alone to answer the door in case he does something dangerous or stops breathing. It's more difficult as he is only 2 (3 in Nov) so we don't know what the future holds for us.

• Registered
hi im trying to have my claim looked at again due to another diagnosis.But struggling with the forms

• Moderators
(07-31-2010, 11:16 AM)simmy Wrote: hi im trying to have my claim looked at again due to another diagnosis.But struggling with the forms

hi simmy, what part are you struggling with? if you want to start a new thread i am sure we will be able to offer some assistance Angel i think we are getting pretty experienced in these forms between the lot of us Sleepy
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
(07-31-2010, 11:16 AM)simmy Wrote: hi im trying to have my claim looked at again due to another diagnosis.But struggling with the forms
Do let us know what you are struggling with and lets see if we can help Smile
As Corinne said we seem to do okay with helping people here and the success rate is quite high Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
My Maddie ran into the road about 2 weeks ago, on a main road but thank goodness the traffic lights were on red or I dread to think what would have happened. I left my 6 year old on the pavement while I darted out to grab her, scooped her up and she was laughing - she has no sense of danger at all and thought it amusing that she'd run away from me, totally unaware of what had happened/could have happened. She's 3. She has a wheelchair as she's hypermobile and has Global Developmental Delay and can't manage long distances - our house is a mile away from my son's school and nursery is 4 miles away so we needed a wheelchair/pushchair for her - she outgrew her pushchair so we got a wheelchair from Wheelchair services. I always let her walk to nursery from the bus stop, to help strengthen her muscles and build up her walking and she scared the life out of me. I've since bought her a backpack with an adult strap/handle. i guess I'll have to see once she's 5 how things are with that.
Julie xx