• Administrators
(02-28-2010, 11:31 AM)corinne Wrote: dont know if many parents use these but found it on back page of magazine so thought i would post it
its for pampers underjams basically a pair of pyjama bottoms with a pull up attached type of thing, if you go to the address you can get a free sample and a coupon for a free pack of them worth about £5.19 plus the free one they send you, wish they had designed these when matt was young lol

http://www.supersavvyme.com/underjams

corinne

I just said to Lucy WOW these are really good and she goes and bursts my bubble 9 and says you never seen them they sell them at boots!Dodgy
I think they are a great idea and something ive never seen before so should be useful to many members on here.
SO THANKS CORINNE!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
the voucher is only redeemable at tesco's but should be one near more or less everyone lol.
they have had these for a few years but think this is an updated version of them they look fun not just plain bottoms as well
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Yea i agree.. hopefully they will fit better than actual pull ups!
As with sam being 5 hes bums abit to fat for pull up sizes 6 now lol!

• Moderators
(02-28-2010, 01:05 PM)Lea89x Wrote: Yea i agree.. hopefully they will fit better than actual pull ups!
As with sam being 5 hes bums abit to fat for pull up sizes 6 now lol!

they do 2 sizes so can even fit a small 12 yr old i think on the l/xl as it goes from 4stone up to 6stone and the smaller one is up to 4 1/2 stone but for free its worth a shot lol would imagine they be a bit better fitting as they meant for night time rather than pull ups are more for day
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
Yea.. i ordered the bigger size for hes fatty bum hehe!
thanks again hun.. will love u forever if these do the trick Wink