• Moderators
just got this emailed and it might come in useful to anyone who likes pizza hut, dont take matt but do go some lunchtimes when mark finishes early 44 it doesnt start till monday 4th Jan

http://vouchers.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/50pct?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FSR+50%+off+database+email+30Dec09

you need to fill in details and it will send you a voucher to print out, is most of country unlike some deals that are only london grrrr lol
just dont blame me if you get fat26
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
i refuse to go back to pizza hut as my dd cannot tolerate the noise at all, i end up having to walk her round the salad bar until the others have done with there food. she also throws plates over the side - she so implusive there is no time to stop her. my son reece just plays under the table with his back pack full of toys hes brought.

• Banned
Hey Daniel i went to MandMdirect and got a great pair of snow boots for £60 reduced from £160. what a bargain hahaa

• Administrators
(12-30-2009, 08:47 PM)Karen Wrote: Hey Daniel i went to MandMdirect and got a great pair of snow boots for £60 reduced from £160. what a bargain hahaa
They offer some amazing deals.
Its one of my regulars now!!!

• Registered
(11-12-2009, 04:10 PM)Daniel Wrote: Just wanted to start a thread where people can post any voucher codes they come across or if they have any useful websites that will help people save money.

as directed (sorry )

approvedfood (google it or just add the www and co uk bits).................... excellent family business (not mine)
stock changes almost every day but you can get all your rice/noodles/sweets/sauces for silly money, like 1p a case or 99p for 12 SmileSmileSmile