• Registered
hello i am not sure if this is right never done this before but hello i have a disabled daughter she is 5 now and she has brittle bone disease which means she can fall over and break something so life has been hard also i lost my baby 2yrs ago he died in his sleep he was 3 months old but me and my husband we try our best and thhats all you can do but the one thing i would really like is for our family to go out for a day alton towers or chessington but i cant afford it and i just want my children to have a normal fun day out it would mean the world to me.

• Administrators
Hello Sam,
A charity that has some excellent feedback on this site is:
http://www.merlinsmagicwand.org/

They can grant days out to Alton Towers,Lego land and many other attractions in there group.
They also help with travel arrangements funding.

So well worth a try.

Just also wanted to check if you currently recieve disability living allowance and if you are aware of family fund and carers allowance?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
yeah i was going say them we went to chessington with their help!!!

• VIP
Hello you can ask for a wish come true from the Make a Wish team.

Type into google Make a wish and the website will come up for you. THey ask for 3 wishes, they paid for the whole family to go and gave us money for eating out/in, spends and our son got spends for himself and we stayed in a top hotel. Sorry forget to say where we went we went to dISneyland paris on the euro as son not allowed to fly. x