• Registered
Hi i am new to this site, my son who is 3 in october and who is on the autistic spectrum loves out laptop and the internet. He is really good on it and loves the cbbc site, trouble is we cant get on it till he goes to bed. So my question is, is there a source which gives laptops to children with special needs?
Thanks

• Registered
Hello
I would try charities as in my experience they have been reall good. My daughter has brain damage resulting from meningitis and septicaemia and we received a grant from a charity called CEREBRA. It is my understanding that if you have a child on the autistic spectrum you can also join this charity. They do, do grants for computers. Google them and give them a ring, it's a freephone number too.
Good luck x

• Administrators
Well worth reading the following thread and checking if you maybe eligible
http://www.parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk/free-laptop-and-internet-package-t-535.html
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(07-17-2010, 03:13 PM)agcook Wrote: Hi i am new to this site, my son who is 3 in october and who is on the autistic spectrum loves out laptop and the internet. He is really good on it and loves the cbbc site, trouble is we cant get on it till he goes to bed. So my question is, is there a source which gives laptops to children with special needs?
Thanks

hi there,
family fund really good. got one for my son a few months ago.