• VIP
hi just got some new boots for Alex hes gone up a size! his last ones are in good condition and could be used as a spare pair for someone, as you no you only get one pair. the pairs i have are black velcro size 21 & 22
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Administrators
Are these european sizes?
If so does that make them around a 3 or 4 toddler size?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
i think they are european sizes as matts are 41, i couldnt believe the price when i asked about buying a spare pair £150!!! but they said once he is 18 he can have 2 pairs as his feet will have stopped growing which is why they only give one pair at a time
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
yeah, soz only ever had peds for Alex so dont know what the sizes convert to think Daniel is quite accurate though. Alex is only 3 so that might be of help to? i dont want anything for them just to go to a good home.
I never thought it would happen to me.

• Administrators
(07-15-2010, 07:48 PM)lexie lamb Wrote: yeah, soz only ever had peds for Alex so dont know what the sizes convert to think Daniel is quite accurate though. Alex is only 3 so that might be of help to? i dont want anything for them just to go to a good home.

Just managed to find a conversion
the two sizes are 3.5 and 4.5 Smile
Just so others know Smile
Nice offer and great to see somebody may benefit
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE