• Registered
hi i am new to this site after being recommended to it,

we have a 7yr old son, who has severe behavioural and emotinal needs, he attends a special needs school and we are in receipt of high rate care and low rate mobility.

will we be entitiled to anything from the family fund?? we have never heard of it and are new having dla as we were unaware we were entitled to thats for over 3 yrs
thanks very much for your help
x

• VIP
Hi, if you go to http://www.familyfund.org.uk and click on grants there's a link to see if you might be eligible, depending on your income, I hope this helps. Smile
Julie xx

• Administrators
(07-14-2010, 12:09 PM)kinggy3955 Wrote: hi i am new to this site after being recommended to it,

we have a 7yr old son, who has severe behavioural and emotinal needs, he attends a special needs school and we are in receipt of high rate care and low rate mobility.

will we be entitiled to anything from the family fund?? we have never heard of it and are new having dla as we were unaware we were entitled to thats for over 3 yrs
thanks very much for your help
x

Hi,
Thanks for the post.
In terms of applying the criteria in terms of the dla would say yes as such.
Is your total household income below 25 thousand pounds (Not including DLA and child benefit)
But you do need to include any possible housing benefit or council tax benefits etc.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
hi thansk fort he reply, i have given them a call adn the advisor thinks that based on the information i gave him we are entitled!! fingers crossed. just waiting for the forms to come through and then its all action go
thanks for your help