• Registered
Hi not sure where to post this but I would like to get my son some of those star ceiling lights as they have them in his school in the sensory room and is he always talking about them. Think they are fibre optic or something

Does anybody where you can get them from and how much they are? They help him relax so want to try and use them for sleeping as he is always up in the night.

Thank you

• Member awaiting verfication
Hi Amberash,

We have a whole range of sensory equipment listed on Living made easy for children.

I have found two products which you might be interested in looking into further:

- Fibre optic carpets & ceilings by Kirton Healthcare: http://www.livingmadeeasy.org.uk/children/multisensory-environments/fibre-optic-carpets-and-ceilings-0106257-2739-information.htm

- Star ceiling kits by Total Sensory: http://www.livingmadeeasy.org.uk/children/multisensory-environments/star-ceiling-kits-0106775-2739-information.htm

You may also be interested in browsing through our equipment & lighting for visual stimulation section.

Hope this helps,
Emily,
DLF Occupational Therapist.

• Registered
Thank you, will take a look at these.

• Registered
These look great

does anyone know if there is funding or a grant available to help with the cost? I can't afford all of it and its pricey. When we left violent partner we just had the clothes on our backs and had to start from scratch, i am slowly getting things in sorted but not a lot of money is left over.

Thank you

• Administrators
(07-13-2010, 03:15 PM)amberash Wrote: These look great

does anyone know if there is funding or a grant available to help with the cost? I can't afford all of it and its pricey. When we left violent partner we just had the clothes on our backs and had to start from scratch, i am slowly getting things in sorted but not a lot of money is left over.

Thank you

Would you be eligible for a family fund grant?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE