• VIP
Hello Daniel

No its never been in any kind of accident at all honest. I wouldnt dream of passing on any type of special needs equipment I wouldnt the child is very safe in this type of car thank you daniel for asking me this i forget to say that it was ok and not to worry. I know we have to be very careful these days.

xxxAngel
[quote='Diane' pid='16796' dateline='1279214185']
Hello Daniel

No its never been in any kind of accident at all honest. I wouldnt dream of passing on any type of special needs equipment I wouldnt the child is very safe in this type of car thank you daniel for asking me this i forget to say that it was ok and not to worry. I know we have to be very careful these days.

xxxAngel
[/quote

Ellyhop you could still check the seat is ok with your OT and see if suitable the seat actually cost the OT £900.00 i nearly died when she told me the first car seat we had was only £500 that was through newlife grant. The seat has an MP in the back of it and a place for the booklet to go our son Michael wasnt really interested but maybe your daughter will be we have 2 mp3 players havent a clue how to work them so will include this and there is also a side attachment it is worn a bit but son uses it for his crisps and bottles of water if you want one of them they come in a 2 pack and i can check this out for you if you want another one later on. let me kinow if you are still interested. xxx