• Registered
Hi all, Blush

I'm new to this forum - and posting threads for that matter lol!

I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question or has any suggestions as to what might be a suitable attachment to my sons major elite as I have a very small for her age 2 year old as well as my 5 year old son and need to find a solution to transporting both of them around at the same time!

I know that the old buggypod was apparantly unsuitable for the major elite as it made the buggy impossible to fold down but I've been unabel to find a compatibility list for the smorph 2 and am hoping that the designers may have tackled that issue!

She too small for a litaf but my searches online show that unsuitable as well - any advice or suggestions anyone? Huh

Thanks!

• VIP
Sorry I can't help but I hope you find someone who can! Smile
Julie xx

• Member awaiting verfication
Hi,

Have you tried contacting the supplier/manufacturer of the Smorph 2 to see what they say about compatibility with the Elite?

If you find out that it's not compatible with your Major Elite, and aren't able to find anything else commercially available, you might want to contacting an organisation like Remap or Meru who can manufacture custom-made equipment where no off-the-shelf solutions are available (or adapt standard equipment to meet yours and your children's needs). You can find their contact details here.

Otherwise, hopefully other members might have suggestions for you that have worked for them.

Please do let us know what solution you find.
Emily,
DLF Occupational Therapist.

• Registered
Hi,

Please could you let me know if you found the answer to this, as I am also interested in the Smorph 2 and have a Maclaren Major.

Thanks, Nicola

(07-12-2010, 10:20 PM)Dainty1976 Wrote: Hi all, Blush

I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question or has any suggestions as to what might be a suitable attachment to my sons major elite as I have a very small for her age 2 year old as well as my 5 year old son and need to find a solution to transporting both of them around at the same time!

I know that the old buggypod was apparantly unsuitable for the major elite as it made the buggy impossible to fold down but I've been unabel to find a compatibility list for the smorph 2 and am hoping that the designers may have tackled that issue!

She too small for a litaf but my searches online show that unsuitable as well - any advice or suggestions anyone? Huh

Thanks!

• Registered
Hi Nicola

Yes it does fit although you will have to unscrew the smorph to fold the buggy down far enough to get into your boot. I carry a screwdriver with me when I use them together. Takes a minute or so as once you have attahced the bits to the major you dont need to move them, its just the smorph bar that needs taking off. I find with the smorph that if you are turning a tight circle you have to hold the bar at the top and lift it for a milisecond off the ground otherwise it tips either outwards or towards the major but other than that its been a godsend!!!! I recommend getting one!

(03-03-2011, 02:02 PM)nicb1973 Wrote: Hi,

Please could you let me know if you found the answer to this, as I am also interested in the Smorph 2 and have a Maclaren Major.

Thanks, Nicola

(07-12-2010, 10:20 PM)Dainty1976 Wrote: Hi all, Blush

Thanks!