• Registered
i have my appeal decision, i didnt win, no change to housing category. I have contacted Shelter and await their reply on friday as to weither they can help me or not. Getting very down about the whole thing, its just one thing after another.

• Administrators
(08-24-2010, 08:19 PM)Mummy Wrote: i have my appeal decision, i didnt win, no change to housing category. I have contacted Shelter and await their reply on friday as to weither they can help me or not. Getting very down about the whole thing, its just one thing after another.
Oh no Sad
Shelter will be able to advise further and see what the legal postion is and how best to move forward they truly are an excellent organisation who will help if they can Smile
I know its hard to do but try and stay positve until the meeting as you will need all your energy for the fight ahead Confused
Its just so frustrating having to fight for everything but i feel we must or we will simply be cast aside.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
thanks daniel

im trying to stay positive but its seems to be a kick in the teeth all the time and there is only so many time you can get back up smiling. Im sure in a few days i will be back to my usual self and raring for a fight.