• Registered
thanks for the advice. Spoke to shelter this morning, then the council. The points i have been awarded are all medical and are the max they can give, so have changed my housing options, so just have to wait for them to call with an offer.

• Registered
You mustnt just sit and wait though....... get the name of the allocations officer who manages the area you want to live in and pester them at least twice a week Smile be nice but let them know how eager you are to move and how much it will mean to your family, some of them actually have hearts!

(07-16-2010, 04:53 PM)Mummy Wrote: thanks for the advice. Spoke to shelter this morning, then the council. The points i have been awarded are all medical and are the max they can give, so have changed my housing options, so just have to wait for them to call with an offer.

• Registered
yeah im going start that next week, i know who the housing officer is and im going make sure i speak to her and only her.

• Registered
With most housing offices it is the allocations officer, not the housing officer, who has the final say on who gets what house.... dont want you pestering the wrong person now do we?Angel

(07-16-2010, 06:31 PM)Mummy Wrote: yeah im going start that next week, i know who the housing officer is and im going make sure i speak to her and only her.

• Administrators
When we were awarded medical needs i was on the phone to the allocations manager once a week and it took a month from the award to getting the house Smile
In that time i knew he was married had 2 Children what pub he drunk in and where he went to eat with his family thats what you call networking Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE